Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorite: Art Station!

Our "kid art station" is a major time saver for me. I used to spend a lot of time gathering markers, crayons, paper, random crafty items only to have them strewn about my kitchen table and abandoned 30 minutes later. Then began the process of cleaning up and finding homes for all of the stuff.


One day, I decided to make a home for all the stuff. Voila! Art station.


I used a galvanized tray so I can move it from the laundry room to the table and back again.  The cups are just plastic kiddie cups I had in the cabinet. The blue box in the middle is actually from a desk in Little Man's room. {we can't use the desk to store everything because Little Miss drags it all out, thus adding to my need for art organization}


Here are the craft/art supplies we keep on hand:

Markers
Crayons
Paint (finger paint and water colors)
Paint Brushes
Paper
Coloring Books
Stickers
Chalk
Pipe Cleaners
Playdough
Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...