Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tip for Tuesday: Mis-Matched PJ Remedy

About 6 months ago it dawned on me that I needed to keep my kids pj sets together. My hubby, although I love him dearly, would just haphazardly pick shirts and pants from the PJ drawer, which resulted in interesting pj combinations... to say the least. If you haven't realized, I'm a little particular, and matching pj's are no exception.

Here's how I keep my kiddos pj sets together:

Fold the pants and shirt lengthwise.

Set the shirt down and put the pants on top.

Fold the pants up so they are the same length as the shirt.



Fold the sleeve of the shirt across like this:


Then fold in half.



You're kids will never be mismatched again.

We would love you to share your favorite tip with us. We might just try it out and feature you and your idea on Tip for Tuesday! 

2 comments:

  1. One of the many things that I've tried and FAILED to let go of that my hubby does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great tip! Now if I can remember where both parts of the pajamas went... ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...