Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall Bucket List

 Happy Labor Day everyone! We hope that you are all enjoying a nice long weekend.

Since September is here, we are preparing for Fall. Yes, Fall. In Oklahoma, September is a transition month where we could have some super hot days, or we could start to see the milder Fall temperatures.

Either way, September means Fall is right around the corner.

To be properly prepared, Jess and I are sharing our families' Fall Bucket Lists! There are so many fun things to do in the Fall- it's nice to have them all written out to you can check them off as you go. With football, school commitments and holiday prep, weekends in the Fall can get away from me. I love having a "bucket list" to reference so I can be sure to make time for (read: not forget) everything we want to do.

Today, I'm posting the list for my family (Jess will share on Friday).  I tried to keep my bucket list simple. Nothing on my list requires a lot of prep or planning (even the football party will be super simple). That's the way I like it.


I have always wanted to make homemade applesauce. This year I plan on making a lot! We have a tradition of going to Oklahoma State University's Homecoming Celebration. It is the greatest in the nation so it made the list for sure. I've tried to keep our fall traditions and add in a few fun things for us to try out this year... with any luck, all of these will be checked off by mid-November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...