Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tip for Tuesday: Salad All Week

I love salad, but I absolutely despise the prep work. So, today I'm sharing how I prep once and have fresh salad for an entire week!



While I'm doing my weekly snack prep, I also prep a big bowl of salad. I throw together my favorite mix of veggies, fruits, and nuts in a large bowl. My Mommy Machine Secret is to throw a paper towel on top of the salad- this absorbs moisture and keeps the lettuce fresh and crisp. Without the paper towel the salad will start to wilt, so this is an important step. Cover with a lid or piece of foil and pop it in the refrigerator.

Now you have a fresh and crisp salad for the entire week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...