Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tip for Tuesday: Perfectly Buttered Corn on the Cob


Don't ya just love corn on the cob?

I do! We get really great Bixby Sweet Corn in my neck of the woods and I could eat it every night if KC was ok with it. He's not as enthusiastic as I am.

Buttering and salt/peppering corn on the cob can be a pain- there is always one side that has too much pepper, or not enough butter... unacceptable.

Ready for your mind to be blown?

After boiling the corn, strain the corn and dump out the water. Place the corn back in the pan and place it back on the stove top- no heat needed. Put 1 tablespoon of butter per ear of corn in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle in salt and pepper too. As the butter melts, use tongs to roll the corn around in the butter.

Voila! Perfectly buttered corn on the cob!

1 comment:

  1. Smart! I always get my hands so messy buttering corn on the cob, so this is good to remember! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...