Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Homemade Lemonade Spritzer


I've been trying all kinds of fun things with my Soda Stream. One of my favorite drinks so far is this Lemonade Spritzer!

By far, my favorite recipe for homemade lemonade is from Pioneer Woman. It takes a little time but it is so worth it. It works well for this drink because you can use some of the concentrate with regular water and reserve some of the lemonade concentrate (the lemon juice + sugar water mixture) to mix with soda water, or you can just make a bunch of soda water- totally up to you.

I reserved 1.5 cups of the lemonade concentrate in a mason jar and kept it in the fridge. When I was ready for a refreshing drink, I just mixed the concentrate with soda water straight out of the soda stream to my taste (I like mine with more concentrate, less soda).

Add ice and a mint sprig for garnish and you've got yourself a spritzer!

If you're so inclined, adding a little vodka makes this a delicious adult beverage. Trust me.

Happy Summer, friends!
 photo mommy-sig_zps6a343660.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog & love the idea of it. I see lots of things I want to explore more. I don't have a soda steam yet but think I'll try this using sparkling water, a glass at a time. I enjoyed your about you page but cannot seem to find the email sign up. I don't know if I'm just missing it or if it moved. I'd love to sign up by email so looking forward to your help. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...