Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Favorite: My BFF Jess


So, I know you guys know a little about Jess. But did you know she is about to have a birthday?!

Yes, that's right, my BFF is having a birthday this weekend and I wanted to share with you all a few of the reasons why I am so glad she was born.

A list of 10 things I love about Jess:

1. She laughs at A LOT of the same things I do. There aren't many people who laugh- and I mean really laugh- at randomness, so to find someone who appreciates the same things as I do is wonderful. Our 3rd BFF, Lauren, completes our trio. We are all each others lobsters.

51. She introduced me to Tom's. #lifechanger

10. She is one of the most driven people I know. Her ambition is inspiring. Many of the healthy things I have shared with you all here are inspired by her. Many of the "mom" things I share are inspired by her. She is an inspiring person. No lie.

67. She surprised me after Little Miss was born by coming to visit. I'm not sure how she and Lauren pulled it off, but no one has ever done anything that special for me!

42a. Her nick name in college was "Miss Health Promotion". If there was a crown given out for our degree she would have won it. She is passionate about health, y'all. But she's not someone who makes you feel unhealthy, it's awesome, she can share healthy messages and it makes you think you can do that too.  {aaaaand that's why we have a blog}

42b. I probably would have had bad grades in college if she hadn't made inspired Lauren and I to study. She also found me my internship... so I probably owe her some of the credit for my degree. Thanks for that Jess!

23. She loves S'mores. She even pins S'more recipes to share with me. How sweet is that?

73. We make a long distance friendship work. That's talent, people.

138. She can quote Friends as well as I can. This is a big reason why we are friends. For example, she pinned this and it made me laugh out loud:

30. She has been my friend through thick and thin, ups and downs, and through it all we have grown, matured, started families, and I have learned the meaning of friendship. I'm so grateful to call her a friend. A best friend. 

 H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y     J E S S!

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...