Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tip for Tuesday: No-Flip Oven Fries

I've been making my own oven fries for a few years now, and it's only been recently (as in the last 6 months or so) that I've finally figured out how to bake them without them sticking to my pan or having to remember to flip them over.

Just set a cooling rack or other wire rack on top of your baking sheet. No need to flip and they won't stick. Life changer, I know.



Bonus: These fries are super simple. In a glass bowl, mix extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper (sometimes I add parmesan cheese and other herbs- you can totally make them your own!). Cut each potato into 8 pieces- I usually do 1 potato per person. Throw the potatoes into the bowl, coat, stick 'em in the oven at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes. Done! 

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...