Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Fun: Peek Inside my Purse

 Here's my disclaimer for this post: My purse is not this clean. Ever. I cleaned it out just for this post, but don't be fooled. My purse, just like yours, is normally full of receipts and trash... as well as my essentials! 

Last week Lynnsey showed us what was in her purse, so today I'm showing you mine! 

First things first- I've had this purse for a couple years. It's Nine West and my husband picked it out. He has picked out all of my purses, on his own, since we've been married and I always get compliments on them! Not sure how he became such a great purse shopper, but he is!

I always have my Erin Condren Life Planner, business cards, and my Miche wallet. I especially love my wallet because it can be transformed into a purse/clutch in seconds. Sorry to sound like an infomercial, but it's true! I love taking it on vacation so I don't have to lug my big ol' purse around.

Always gotta have my shades, some tissues, my EOS lip balm, and my under-the-table purse hook.
I carry 2 bottles of hand sanitizer, although I'm not sure why. Also some ibuprofen, eye drops, and a tide to go pen for when I spill coffee on my white shirt.
My coffee sleeve. Oh my. Can I just take a moment to tell you how much I love this? Ok, it's a coffee sleeve and a fingerless glove. So, you have the option of putting it directly on your cup, or wearing it as a glove to grip your coffee cup. It's the little things!

Also fruit snacks. Every mom needs to keep a little bribery in her purse at all times.


What essentials do you carry in your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...