Monday, May 27, 2013

Make it Memorial Day

Memorial Day is pretty special to Jess and I.

We both understand the importance of honoring military service and sacrifice.

My mom saw this clip of Bobby Dean on FoxNews, she called me up and told me to watch. I knew I had to share it with you all today!

Jess and I will be submitting recipes to cooknow.com and for EVERY recipe submitted, a donation will be made to Heros at Home.

Last week was a reminder of what, deep down, we all know. Memorial Day is yet another reminder of what it means to be an American.

American's are amazing.

We have a spirit about us that makes us compassionate, resilient, stubborn, supportive, proud, enthusiastic, and generous.

When times are tough, American's come through.

I am proud to be an American.

I am proud to support the military and their families who make such self-less sacrifices.

God bless the troops.

God bless America.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...