Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tip for Tuesday: Take Lunch for a Whole Week

Yesterday, I mentioned that I am not  "pre-packer" when it comes to lunches. This goes for my lunch too. I only work part-time, so I don't get a long lunch. I found myself running to a fast food place a lot even though I was trying to pack a lunch everyday. Most days I either forgot or just didn't have the time in the morning. Obviously, I needed to do something different.

I started adding things to my grocery list that I could bring to work so I had my lunch for a whole week. There is a common fridge down the hall from my office so I can keep things cold. Here's what I typically bring:

Variations:
Fruit (strawberries, grapes, apples)
Peanut Butter
Pita Chips
Pretzels

I take the whole box, the whole carton and a whole bag of carrots (prepped) so that I can portion them out when I'm hungry- not when I'm racing out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...