Monday, December 30, 2013

Organizing your way in to 2014

How do you feel about the New Year? I think there is a spectrum of excitement- from "a new year is like a blank slate, anything is possible" all the way to "it's just another Wednesday, folks".

I'm somewhere in the middle of this excitement spectrum. I like starting new calendar's but it annoys me when I write the wrong date on something- if you received gifts for New Year's I'd ask for white out.

Regardless of your feelings about ringing in the New Year, a little organization can help you ring in 2014 calm and collected.

Here Jess and I are sharing our top 5 organizing posts of 2013! Happy organizing, and happy New Year!

1. This tip from Jess will get your kids toys organized and encourage them to pick up. Picture Toy Storage

2. Speaking of kids, now that the school year is almost half over, does anyone else have a countertop and fridge covered in kids art? I will be working on this project this week! Kids Art Photo Book

3. It's no secret that Jess and I love Erin Condren products. Here's our favorite weekly planner... Oh What a Week Planner

4. And here's our favorite way to stay organized all year long! My Life Planner

5. Some times the New Year comes with the resolution to eat healthier, or maybe to eat together as a family. Here are 2 posts to help you do just that! Monthly Meal Planning & Meal Planning Week by Week

For more organizing posts, click the word "organizing" below!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the art book idea!! I was actually just thinking about how that should be dealt with. But that is a great idea. Pinned it to remember in the future!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...