Monday, December 16, 2013

Always Ready Hot Chocolate Bar


'Tis the season for... lot of things! I love this time of year because of the friends, family, traditions, and all of the love the holidays bring with them.

One of my favorite things is having friends and family over. Whether it's a fun party or just a quick visit, it's so great to be able to talk and enjoy each other's company. Another one of my favorite things are holiday movies. White Christmas was on ALL DAY on Saturday and I was lovin' it!!

Whether it's snuggling on the couch watching a movie or sitting around the kitchen table chatting with family, hot chocolate is the perfect compliment!

Here's my mommy machine secret to always having hot chocolate ready to go:


I keep hot chocolate essentials in mason jars on my bar top. These are my current faves:

  • hot coco mix
  • peppermint marshmallows
  • candy canes
  • Andes Mint chips
  • white chocolate chips
  • colored sugar

It blends right in with my Christmas decorations and I'm always ready to make hot chocolate- one cup or ten, I'm ready! Whipped cream is always in the fridge so the only thing I have to do to prep is warm some milk. It doesn't get easier than that.


This would make a super fun Christmas gift too! Wrap some ribbon around the mason jars and pack it all in a cute basket and you've got yourself a very thoughtful and yummy gift to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...