Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Homemade Mocha

I'm the kind of person who needs coffee to kick start my morning. The problem is I don't like coffee. At least not black coffee, or even coffee with cream... No, I need a mocha to make-ah my morning.


In an effort to save time and money spent hitting up Starbucks every morning, I've crafted a recipe for a homemade mocha. If you don't like strong coffee flavor, this is for you! If you do like coffee flavor, just ease up on the amount of half and half you add.


The ingredients:
K-cup (I make a 10oz cup)
Half n half (or milk)
Homemade Peppermint Whipped Cream

The process:
Brew a Kcup.
Add 2 tsp. hot coco mix to your mug.
As the coffee comes out, start stirring! This helps the mix dissolve better giving the mocha better flavor.

Add half n half as you like it- I usually add a couple of tablespoons to further mask the coffee flavor.
Top with a dollop of whipped cream, I prefer peppermint. Yummy!
Now, just sit back and enjoy!!

Have a good morning!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a coffee person but I know many who are and would love this!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...