Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Favorite: Christmas Gifts

Who's still on a Christmas high? *raises hand*

We have our last family Christmas dinner and gift exchange tonight. I love that our holiday lasts a little longer :)

I got some great goodies this year- I must have been good this year ;)

I wanted to share with you all my 2 favorite gifts that I received as a way of making everyone's holiday cheer last a bit longer!

First up, this nifty little gadget:

It's a Topper Chopper! How great is that? Now, I know that there are other ways to chop toppings for hot chocolate, ice cream, brownies, whatever, but this thing makes it a breeze! Seriously, you can put together a hot chocolate bar in 5 minutes. And it's fun.

It can even transform to be a dispenser. So cute.

I whipped up some candy cane sprinkles and some mint M&M bits for our Christmas hot chocolate!


Secondly, I'm super excited about getting PW's holiday cookbook!! Jess got one, too!
I'm already planning to make her New Year's Eve party recipes.  Whether or not I have a party... we'll see.

What was your favorite gift?

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...