Friday, January 3, 2014

My 40-minute Country Workout Playlist

My music taste is pretty eclectic- I'll listen to most anything (besides heavy metal. Lord help me if my children ever listen to that stuff!), but my heart lies with country music.

I have always found it so hard to workout to country music, though, and it was making me a little sad that I couldn't enjoy it while working out! My pop music workout playlist is great, but I wanted variety. I went on a mission to find some country tunes that had a good beat and motivated me in my workout, and I'm happy to report I have a 40-minute workout playlist that is pure country!


Here's to you, my country-music lovin' friends- approximately 40 minutes of country music to get you through that workout!

Work it: Country Style
Cruise- Florida Georgia Line (3:26)
Drunk Last Night- Eli Young Band (3:39)
Friday Night- Eric Paslay (2:47)
Runnin' Outta Moonlight- Randy Houser (3:13)
Done- The Band Perry (3:25)
Undo It- Carrie Underwood (2:58)
Small Town Kid- Eli Young Band (3:44)
Beer Money- Kip Moore (3:38)
Kerosene- Miranda Lambert (3:06)
Compass- Lady Antebellum (3:05)
Goodbye Town- Lady Antebellum (4:49)

What songs get you through your workout? I love to add to my playlists! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...