Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tip for Tuesday: "Cleaner" Shopping Cart

This tip might be a no-brainer, but it took me a while before I had an "ah ha!" moment.

Most stores have "cart wipes" in the front of the store, but they are located behind the carts. So, most people grab a cart and then wipe it down. Doesn't make much sense, does it? You've already made contact with any icky germs hangin' out on your cart handle. 


My mommy machine secret: Walk past the carts, grab a wipe, then wipe your cart handle down before you touch it. 

Am I the only one who has made this mistake? 

If so, I feel like a complete idiot for sharing this discovery. 

If not, I'm happy I saved you from that toddler's booger on the underside of your cart handle. 

1 comment:

  1. Cart wipes are the best tool when protecting yourself from germs at the grocery store.

    It's also important to make sure your kids wash their hands immediately following a trip to the super market. Picking out a pumpkin for Halloween is ideal time for kids to pick up a nasty bug.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...