Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tip for Tuesday: A Bobby Pin Trick

Bobby pins aren't just for holding back flyaways anymore. One of my favorite things to use them for is to keep random papers securely placed until I can put them in their appropriate place.

You know there are always things that are floating around your purse or countertop. Some of those things are more important, like the RSVP card to my cousin's wedding...
See how I have used a bobby pin to hold it to my "Oh! What A Week Planner"? This way I won't loose it in the other mail clutter and it will get sent back in time.

This paint chip would be floating around my purse if I didn't have it bobby pinned to my life planner book mark. I'd probably forget I had it and end up getting another paint chip. Bobby pins to the rescue!

This is just one more quick fix to help control the clutter that so easily accumulates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...