Monday, March 10, 2014

Springy Posts

The "spring ahead" time change always signals to me that the season is about to change. It might not be time to put away the coats yet, but it is time to think about putting away the coats. Close enough...

Since it's still a little chilly here, I have been dreaming about all the things I need to do in the Spring time. Here's a nice little list for you:

  1. Spring Cleaning. It's a good feeling to really deep clean your house, open the windows and let in fresh air and sunlight. Here's how we do it- clean&lean spring cleaning.
  2. Iced Mocha. I'm ready to ice down my mocha in the morning! Here's how I make my warm weather morning pick-me-up.
  3. Closet Clean Out. This is a two fold Spring "must-do". For starters, it's time to get ready for kiddos' Spring wardrobe needs, here's a handy checklist. It's also the perfect time to re-group your closet too- closet clean out feels so good. 
  4. Easter Baskets. It won't be long before it's time to hide eggs and fill baskets. Here's our fun and candy free suggestions to help you have a healthier holiday!
  5. Bright and Colorful. Let's decorate! Put up the winter and break out the Spring decor. Jess is going to be doing another Spring wreath tutorial in a few days, but here's the wreath she did last year- so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...