Tuesday, May 27, 2014

DIY Super Easy Art Board

Ready for summer? Ready for all the down time? Ready for the "mom, I'm bored" when they just woke up 30 minutes ago?

Well, I am ready for summer, and I'm semi-prepared for the perceived boredom.

This little DIY Art Board is super easy and can accommodate chalk art, crayons, markers, even paint! In other words- I hope it entertains my kids for 45-ish minutes a day.
What you'll need:
Chalkboard contact paper or paint
Medium metal cookie sheet
2 clothes pins

  • Either place the contact paper on the cookie sheet, or paint it with the chalk board paint.
  • Use the clothes pins to hold down paper any kid of paper you want when you aren't using the chalk board.
  • Use your favorite art supplies and enjoy!

I told you it was easy :-)

You can take this outside, curl up in a chair, sit at a table, or use it in the car. It's versatile!

I hope it gets you 45 minutes peace once the "I'm bored" sets in.
 photo mommy-sig_zps6a343660.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...