Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tip for Tuesday: Thanksgiving Table Decor

Every year I host Thanksgiving, and every year my table decor is the first to be knixed from my list of things to do. No matter how well I prepare, I seem to find myself cutting something from the list that I don't feel is "as important". Then, when the day arrives I scramble to find something to put on the table to make it fun and festive! 

I've realized that I make this much more complicated than it really is, and even the simple things can be the best! Here are a few of my inspiration pictures from across the web!

Love the simplicity of this from Just Us Four

A little rustic charm at the table- DIY or buy them here

White pumpkins are my favorite! Image from Good Housekeeping

I really love how different this is. You could even do mini pumpkins in here! 

How do you decorate your Thanksgiving table? 
If you don't host, what would be your favorite way to decorate?






1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...