Friday, June 6, 2014

My Office Must-Haves

This post is not sponsored.

Oh my. Wedding season kicked off in mid-May and I have been so busy that I've been abandoning this little ol' blog. Between doctor appointments, meetings, soccer practice, and just life in general, I could use a few more hours in my day!

Since I've been spending SO much time in my office, I thought I'd share 3 of my favorite Office "Must Haves" with you all on this Friday afternoon. I love me some office supplies, but, these 3 I could never live without!



Clipfolio: I found this little gem at Target a few weeks ago. It's a clipboard/notepad/note holder all in one. I clip a weekly "to do" list on the front at the beginning of each week. It has business and personal things listed and is easily accessible to me to see at all times. Once the included notepad runs out, you can just replace it with any 8 1/2 x 11 notepad. This thing has a permanent spot on my desk!




Seagate Slim Portable External Hard drive: This super slim external hard drive is my lifeline these days! I love that it's so small and can fit virtually anywhere- I just keep it in my desk drawer and pull it out when I need it. It holds a ton (1 TB) and is perfect for backing up pictures or other documents. It was super easy to set up, too!



Erin Condren Life Planner: I've gushed about my love for EC many times over on this blog, but really guys, I couldn't function without my LP. This thing literally holds my life- weddings, consults, soccer practice, birthdays, editing schedules, engagement session dates, bill due dates... it's all in here!



What are your office "must haves"? I wanna know so I can go out and buy some more fun things for the office. I mean, after all, you can never have enough pretty and functional office supplies.

 photo mommy-sig_zps6a343660.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys- it makes our day!
{We typically respond to comments through e-mail as long as you have provided an email address.}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...